One of the most important techniques to draw viewers to your website is through our Pay Per Click Services(PPC), an integral component of any effective SEO campaign. Apart from “On Page” and “Off Page” SEO techniques, we can go a step further, attracting people from the sites on which they surf on a daily basis. Simply put, when a consumer in your target market is on-line shopping, they will view your ad right beside their search results. In SEO language, Pay Per Click (PPC), is an amazing way to reach your customers most often.
Our clients can choose from many PPC Strategies according to their need, type of product, and budget. There are some very basic methods, or some that require the skills of our expert designers. There are two types of PPC available, Textual and Graphical. A text oriented PPC shows Ads on search results and various other places in a Text format with keyword-rich content. In Graphical PPC, the Ads are shown in the form of Banner Ads and Pop-ups within loaded site pages, instead of only on search result pages.
We adhere to a very specific methodology and flow for PPC projects that may offer added benefits that can go beyond a simple SEO campaign strategy.
- Pre-Campaign Study: Basic – In a Pre-Campaign Study, we evaluate the requirement levels of PPC, its role in the overall SEO Campaign, and other factors such as time, budget, and effectiveness. Market – In addition, we study present market demands and strategize along with any Competitor PPC Analysis; giving us important information such as keywords in use, daily budget, cost per click, daily traffic, etc.
- Keywords Research: Keyword Research is a critical factor for any effective PPC campaign. We choose the keywords for Ads with the highest rates of clicks, which can help you get best CTR (Click throughRate) and ROI (Return of Investment).Our keyword choices vary with the seasons, competition level and geographic importance.
- Campaign Creation: We than create the campaign.The success of any website with a PPC Campaign has a direct relation to the quality of the PPC Campaign. First, multiple PPC Accounts are created in different search engines as per our clients’ requirements. We then create various Ad groups to enhance the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Response Analysis: After creating the campaign plan, we evaluate the initial response, i.e. the percentage of traffic increase, and determine if the goals of the campaign are being met. This stage is completely results-oriented, and changes and additions are normally made at this juncture. We continue to evaluate and manage the Ads Quality Score, Keyword Bids and other methods to get the improved ROI goal. Through campaign management, we also continue to evaluate the Daily Budget, Keywords Placements, and Ad Serving, among other techniques, to achieve the highest level of performance of the campaign.
- Monitoring: It is extremely important to monitor your PPC campaign on an on-going basis. In our hands, your campaign will be monitored regularly, constantly tracking the effectiveness of keywords and phrases every month. We then provide detailed reportsfor your perusal. This constant monitoring allows the ROI to be as high as possible.